Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer!

Wow the summer is just about over and I cannot tell you what has been going on.

Well I dropped the Ball on the last challenge, and I know that not many people are scrapin, but I thought I would put something out there for all to try.

I would like to see some LO using a picture LARGER than a 5x7!

I have just had one printed out at 8x10 and am going to see what I can come up with!

Like I said I know the scrapin is not happening, but if you need to escape from the heat lets see what we can do!

Have a great long weekend

Robyn

2 comments:

ardell said...

Hello Robyn,

I see yur e-mail is down so hope you get this. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Ardell
Memories Wholesale

ardell said...

Robyn,

We need to discuss your past due account. Please contact our office immediately.

Ardell
Memories Wholesale