Monday, November 24, 2008

Sketch Inspiration

Do you have a scrapbooking product that you buy over and over because you like the look of it, but just never quite know what to do with it? For me it is the different shaped paper - circles, scallops etc. I must have half a dozen sheets in my collection and love the way it looks but I always have such a hard time figuring out what to do with it. After a trip to Page Maps today, I am now inspired to dig into that box and dig out on of those sheets. I found this great sketch and will post my version on Saturday.



If anyone is willing to play along with me, post a link to your layout in the comments box before noon on Saturday and I will post yours on the blog too. And keep watching the blog for more fun stuff coming!

6 comments:

Margo said...

I love page maps sketches , and will try to get to this sketch on time!!!

Margo said...

I won't get this done on time - any chance we can get an extension until next Sat.? I decided last minute to head to the mainland on Sat. so will be busy getting ready tonight!

Nicole Laird said...

I am going to try really hard to do this....I don't have any shapped paper like that. So, I am going to cut my own. Let's see if I can get it done tonight. :0)

The Paper Crate said...

Love this sketch Sarah! Just a note so does Alison but she cannot remever her pass word to get on to comment, so as soon as she can I know she wil!

Nicole Laird said...

Mine's coming! I'm almost done. Should have it posted today.

Nicole Laird said...

Here it is....

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k131/laird0730/img046.jpg[/IMG]