Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happiness Is.....

For me it is my slippers. I love my slippers. In fact, I love them to DEATH - literally. I would guess I go through three or four pairs a year. I slip them on as soon as my feet hit the floor whether it is when I get out of bed, out of the shower or in the front door. Let's just say the pretty pink slippers in the picture DON'T look like that anymore. Usually they take the return trip with me when I take the garbage out but not this time...they won't be coming back. On to my next "love-a-pair".




This week I will give you a bit of help with your page - I will give you the title.

"Happiness Is...."

......the perfect latte, a good book and time to read it, sale at your favourite store? You provide the picture and tell us all about it. Here is a bit of a twist though.....happiness CAN'T be your kids or your husband!

I was inspired by Cherie Avril 27/10/08 sketch posted at Creative Scrappers. I had a great time using the new MM Love Notes paper!

Have fun!

Alison

1 comments:

The Paper Crate said...

I DON"T like the challenge!!!!!! I can't think of anything and I don't know what to do!!!
I already did coffee what else is there if I can't do my husband or kids!