Friday, February 27, 2009

Wonderful Women Part 2

I am very very very late in getting stuff together so I have extended the Wonderful Woman Challenge from Margo to Monday March 2nd.

What this means is that I need to have your entry e-mailed to me (blog@thepapercrate.ca) , or on the site under BLOG Challenge by Sunday March 1st.

I will then put them on to the BLOG for viewing. We will put the names of everyone who enters (meaning I have the image when I post on Monday morning) into a hat and randomly draw a name for the RAK.
1 package or Pageframe cards
Tags from the Lily Kate and Romani Collection
Letter Stickers from the Romani and Lily Kate Collection
3 Sheets of 8.5x11 Bazzill Card stock
1 Ribbons & Blooms from Imaginisce
3 bottles of Liquid Pearls from Ranger
and 6 yards of ribbon.
This 'card kit' will make some beautiful Spring and Easter cards!
So get those entries in and make sure you are back on Monday to see what everyone got up to this weekend.
Have a great weekend
Robyn

0 comments: