Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Without further adieu....

I am finally back to share the results of the Page Maps sketch that I posted. I apologize for the delay but between a houseguest and getting sick, it was a bad week last week for getting anything done!

I hope everyone enjoyed this sketch as much as I did.

My take on the sketch - using Noteworthy by Making Memories



Nicole - I love the hand cut paper (I think?) and the buttons on the ribbon.



Alison - What a great monochromatic layout and a beautiful memory to document.



I promise we will get things rolling more regularly around here, so stayed tuned. I will post another sketch this week and see what else Robyn has in store for us.

2 comments:

Nicole Laird said...

Yep, Sarah, I hand cut it. :0)

The LOs are wonderful, ladies!!

The Paper Crate said...

You HAND CUT IT holey moley girl Nice work!

Robyn