Monday, December 22, 2008

Challenge




Hello ladies (and gentlemen??)! Nicole here with a challenge for you.
I know that sometimes we come to a bump in the road when scrapping....same stuff...same ideas...no interest. So, I've come up with something that I hope will get those scrappy taste buds salivating again. I want to see a monochromatic LO....same color in different variations. On this LO, I want to see a technique or product you don't normally use. It doesn't have to be store bought. It can be something you have layin around the house. ( I used a blue latex balloon to cover a button, burnt the edges of my paper, and used a cupcake paper.) If you can, use a black and white photo. And...lol...try to follow the basic LO of my page.
I would really like to see a lot of people participate in this challenge. Let's see how creative you can be!!You can post a link to your creation, and all of them will be uploaded to the blog for everyone to see! Since it's a holiday time for most, why don't we have them finished and uploaded by Jan. 1st!! So, Ready, Set, Create!!


Thanks,Nicole
OK have fun everyone Thanks
Robyn

OOPS I forgot when your LO is done e-mail it to me at blog@thepapercrate.ca for posting on the BLOG, but don't forget to post it in the gallery too!

1 comments:

Margo said...

I had zero scrapping time over the holidays, as we had company the entire time!! Try again to post a challenge, and hopefully people can participate at a less busy time!!