Monday, January 19, 2009

Love is in the Air!


Love is in the air - or at least in the stores!!


Everywhere I look, there are hearts, and red and white decorations, in preparation for Valentines Day!


Today's challenge is to create your own Valentines card for someone you love! Your card must contain the colour red, and must have at least one heart image on it - the rest is up to you!!


My card was created using BG Christmas paper, bazzill scalloped cardstock, ribbon from my stash, a junkitz chipboard heart, and some black bling (which is actually stuck inside the card, and is seen through punched holes!!


5 comments:

The Paper Crate said...

OH heck, you guys are killing me! I have to get myself back in line so I can start playing to!

alison said...

I love cards and cardmakers but I HATE making them and I now have some U.G.L.Y. proof that I am no good. I sent a scan for Sarah to post on my behalf - take into consideration that I made a true effort and had a glass of wine to get my creative juices flowing. Now you know why Margo does the card challenges and not ME! Feel free to laugh at or with me!

Nicole Laird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Laird said...

Well, I tried to upload mine here...hmmm...I posted a set of 8 in the gallery. It's in there...lol

zuziqu said...

I am posting a card I did in my gallery. I put it under card inspiration cause I was not sure where to put it. Please move it, if it is in the wrong place. Sue