Monday, January 12, 2009

Monthly Challenge

It is a new year and I am here to start the year off with our first official challenge. As with the start of each new year, many people have started to think about what their year will be like and have set some goals or made resolutions. I haven't set resolutions per se, but I have definitely thought about what I want to accomplish this year and what things that happened in 2008 that I would rather not repeat.

Since January is the month of new beginnings, resolutions and new goals, the challenge for the week is to create a layout about your aspirations, goals or resolutions for 2009. It could be related to anything in your life, silly or serious. It could be something as simple as drinking less coffee, getting more exercise, scrapping more, or being more environmentally conscious.

To get your creative energy flowing, here are layouts from Ali and I.





We hope you will play along and submit a layout. Anyone who submits their layout to blog@thepapercrate.ca by this Saturday, January 17th will be entered into a draw to win a set of SEI Doodley Doo Boy paper, along with an extra piece of their velvet paper.



I will post the winner's name next Sunday (the 18th). Good luck and happy creating!

Sarah

2 comments:

Nicole Laird said...

Great challenge! Awesome prize!! :0)

Margo said...

I did my resolution layout already for this year = it is the crate paper one that I did for pagemaps!!!